Monday, August 13, 2012

Titles for Mogging






Chest: Robe of the Magi
Shoulders: Mercurial Mantle (H) (priest-only)
Gloves: Handwraps of Flowing Thought
Belt: Elegant Temple Garden's Girdle
Main Hand: Northshire Battlemace
Off-Hand: Ledger of Revolting Rituals (H)








There are shoulders that non-priests can get. They drop off of Heroic Nefarion: Mantle of Nefarius. Alternatively, if you don't like or don't have access to these shoulders - how dare you NOT like them - there is another pair of sensible shoulders that matches up with the robes: High Councillor's Mantle.

This outfit seems like it might be more suited to a Draenei who can better match the hair color to the greens of the dress. I enjoyed it simply for the novelty of running around with fountains on my shoulders.

Right about the time I acquired the robes and discovered how nicely these shoulders matched was right about the time the guild decided to go back for some old titles. As a priest that meant three chances at the shoulders! Heroic Nefarion was not forthcoming with the shoulders, but he was kind enough to only wipe us a handful of times. Heroic Cho'gal was also not forthcoming with the correct tier token, so down we went to spend the night with Sinestra who graciously died after a couple hours of derping with cutters. It was Heroic Al'akir that decided of all the different item tiers he could drop, of all the different class tiers he could drop, he would bestow me with exactly what I was after. I think he appreciated that I was one of the three left alive... or he was as tired of listening to me whine for purple toilet bowls as the rest of my raid.

No comments:

Post a Comment