Monday, July 30, 2012

Monk, Leather and Mogs

Bare with me as I do something a bit different today. With MoP's release date out, Sept. 25, I find myself scrambling to find the last pieces of potential Monk mogging pieces that I want. Others have their picks lined up already, here's a break down of my expectations for what Monks will be after:

Color: Green/Jade, Blue, Red

Name: Wanderer, Adventurer, Traveler, Bard

Theme: Bard, Pirate, Ninja

From that, I've started collecting pieces of the following:

Bard's Garb
Clefthoof Garb
Bandit Garb (though I expect Scouting Garb to outshine it)
Scaled Leather (tentative guess for female pandarens)
Swashbuckler's
Wanderer

I am noticably missing green items from that list, mostly due to space and me personally not being a green fan. Some green leathers are Jadefire, Huntsman's and Tracker's. I have some other pieces not listed as well including the ever popular Prospector's.

I'll be most surprised if Bard isn't popular amongst the Pandaren Monks.

With this, I need a pricing guide, so I found Farli and EpicPennyPouch's leather tier list, but needed to make some adjustments as some of the tiers have TOO much in them. Does mine work? No promises, this is just a personal pricing guide to start MoP with and adjust as needed.

Tier 1: (1,000g – 3,000g)

Cutthroat
Eye patches including Swashbuckler's Eyepatch
Helms like Ranger Hat
Bonechewer
Prospector

Tier 2 (550g – 995g)

Ghostwalker&Boneshredder
Rageclaw (Obsure joke of the day: because Red makes it go faster)
Black Whelp Tunic
Trickster’s
Grand

Tier 3 (500g – 900g)

Scouting
Tribal
Clefhoof
Imperial Leather
Swashbuckler's

Tier 4 (450g- 850g)

Bard
Wolf Rider
Bandit Garb
Imposing
Traveler

Tier 5 (300g-600g)

Serpentskin&Indomitable 
Pridelord&Chieftain’s
Huntsman’s
Insignia

Tier 6 (225g-395g)

Nightshade
Jadefire
Wanderer

Tier 7 (100g-250g)

Tracker's
Scaled
Adventurer

No comments:

Post a Comment